I wanted to "annotate" stuff from the podcasts I normally listen to. Listening Crowd is a proof of concept for podcast annotations.
Things I learn while building this project:
- Docker + Amazon EC2 Container Service
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Listening to podcast in a desktop is actually super boring, the ideal interface for this should be voice-over on mobile, hit me if you know something that does that, I still want it.
This is how the annotations look like out in the real world https://www.listeningcrowd.com/listener/abuiles
You will need the following things properly installed on your computer.
git clone <repository-url>this repository
- change into the new directory
Running / Development
- Visit your app at http://localhost:4200.
Make use of the many generators for code, try
ember help generate for more details
ember test --server
ember build --environment production(production)
Specify what it takes to deploy your app.