A useful, open-source (for life) Discord bot, written in C# using .NET Core.
|Prefix||Developer||Language/Runtime||Library||Add To Server||List links|
|a.||.NET Core 3.0||Disqord||Authorize||dbots, top.gg, DBL, dboats, bod|
- Spotify track and album lookup, via AbyssalSpotify.
- Bicubic resizing of emojis and custom images, both animated and not-animated.
- Live C# and Handlebars script evaluation. (owner-only, JS support soon!)
- Dice rolling with DND-style expressions (e.g.
- Moderation tools, including hackbans, and an advanced UNIX-style customizable message purge.
- A general purpose command set.
- (Beta) In-depth, feature-complete action log system recording every single thing to happen in your server.
- Much more inside!
- Docker Engine (17.06.0+) and Docker Compose (3.3+)
- A Discord bot application with registered user and token (app -> Bot -> Add Bot)
abyss.jsonconfiguration file, as described in ⚙ Configuration
Follow the Docker instructions that are available here.
An example Abyss configuration file can be found at abyss.example.json, which should be renamed to
abyss.json before running. This needs to be placed in the Abyss data root, which is explained in the Docker instructions.
🛠 Structure 🎀
Abyss(C# Console Application) The core of Abyss. This project contains the message receiver, bot host, argument parsers, checks, contexts, results, and the command set.
Copyright (c) 2019 Abyssal under the MIT License, available at the LICENSE file.