Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
New in CNVnator version 0.4.1:
- Listing content of CNVnator root file (option: -ls)
- Copying RD and SNP data to new root file (option: -cptrees)
- Python tool for whole genome circular plot of RD and BAF (plotcircular.py)
- Mask file for reference genome hg19 available in ExampleData/ (used with -mask option)
- Reading CNVnator root file using python module (pytools.io)
New in CNVnator version 0.4:
- Support for single fasta.gz reference file (option -fasta)
- Using -lite option to create smaller root files
- Importing variant data from VCF file (options -vcf -idvar -mask)
- Plotting B-allele frequency (BAF) along with RD signal in -view mode
- Python tool for plotting and analyzing unphased BAF signal
Changing version to v0.3.2.
Updating Makefile to be compatible with ROOT6 and samtools(>1.0).
Adding new class EXOnator to work with exome/panel data.