Parliament Petition Monitor
More documenation to come over the next few days.
This is a laravel 5.7 application. It's purpose is to recard the counts of votes on a UK Parliament open petition at regular intervals to allow trends to be analysed.
Current open petitions can be found here:
petition:create-petition- Add a petition, or update a petition metadata
petition:fetch-votes- Fetch and store current vote counts for a petition.
petition:fix-data- temporary data fixer as the data model is refined in early stages.
This list will likely grow:
- Document commands.
- Set schedule in data.
- Support enable/disable flag.
- Disable a schedule when a peition closes.
- Front-end reporting and data export.
- Installation instructions.
- Automatically update peitition metadata on any substantive change (e.g. milestones).
- With lots of jobs scheduled, it may be worth running them from a queue so jobs could be run in parallel.