Welcome .. this repo stores a collection of freely available demos and mini projects for AWS (and in the future other cloud platforms) These demos are available in three ways:-
- here in instruction & architecture diagram form for free
- as part of https://learn.cantrill.io courses - including theory lessons and guided videos.
- some of the popular mini projects have been upgraded with video guides on this repo (people buying my courses supports this)
The free versions here are fully functional, with instructions & architecture diagrams and are maintained by me.
All demos have a structure ...
- Most are started using a
1-Click Deployment.. click a link, check a box, click create stack and wait until complete.
01_LABSETUPcontains assets required for the DEMO if required - many are linked directly from the instructions.
02_LABINSTRUCTIONScontains text instructions and architecture diagrams - most of these are directly linked from the instructions.
A full range of Video guided versions are available in my courses at https://learn.cantrill.io
I give free course credits for any bugs submitted via PR so please submit fixes for any issues you find
- Web Application Architecture Evolution
- Implement a Serverless Application
- Implement a Dynamic, BGP Based, Highly-Available Site-to-Site VPN
- Building a serverless application using Web Identity Federation
- CatPipeline - code commit, build, deploy & pipeline using containers and ECS
TEXT ONLY MINI PROJECTS
- Hybrid DNS using Route53 Inbound and Outbound Endpoints
- Database Migration using DMS
- Implement a simple client VPN
- Pixelator - Serverless S3 Image Procesing Pipeline