Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Can now generate logs from git sub module directories.
NOTE: this release was partly made to allow building with GLM 0.9.9 (which is in alpha). Unfortunately, on further testing I discovered it is unstable with this version due to a change to the library removing default constructors of vectors, resulting in uninitialized values being used. The current release of GLM 0.9.8 should be ok to use.
- Fixed low mouse movement speed with some mice while repositioning camera.
- Added --window-position XxY option.
- Added --frameless option.
- Added --file-show-filter REGEX option (swoogles).
- Added --filename-time and filename-colour options (gh2k).
- Improved handling of very low seconds-per-day values (malengrin).
- Fixed crash when SVN log lacks author information (obarthel).
- Additional git log command validation (cym13).
- Allow lower case hex colours in custom logs (HSorensen).
- Enabled STDOUT support with --output-stream '-' on Windows (circulosmeos).
- Now requires SDL 2 to build (deprecated SDL 1.2 support removed).
- Fixed crash when taking a screenshot with an odd resolution.
- Fixed type deduction compilation error with newer versions of GCC.
- Documentation improvements.
- Fixed bzr log command when no start date was specified (chrisf).
- Fixed hg log commit order when date range specified.
- Fixed hg log command line on Windows.
- Fixed parser bug in date range filtering code.
- Multi-monitor support using SDL 2.0 when available.
- SDL 1.2 support is deprecated.
- Full screen mode now uses desktop resolution by default.
- Added --start-date, --stop-date 'YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss' options.
- Added --dir-name-depth option.
- Changed --file-idle-time default value to 0.
- Changed screenshot format to PNG.