Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Add captions to Gource output.
Gource can display captions along the timeline by specifying a caption file in the pipe ('|') delimited format below, via the --caption-file command-line option:
- timestamp - A unix timestamp of when to display the caption.
- caption - The caption to appear.
1275543595|John joins the project 1327553595|Version 1.0 released
Entries must be in chronological order.
- caption-size SIZE - Font size of captions.
- caption-colour FFFFFF - Caption colours in hex (eg FF0000).
- caption-duration SECONDS - How long each captions appears for in seconds.
- caption-offset PIXELS - Horizontal offset of captions (0=centered).