Quickddit is a free and open source Reddit client for mobile phones. Quickddit is not an official client of Reddit and is not affiliated with Reddit in any way.
Quickddit is developed using Qt and currently available for MeeGo Harmattan (Qt 4.7.4) and Sailfish OS (Qt 5.2). The logic part is developed in C++ while the UI is developed in QML.
The Harmattan port has been left at 1.0.0 feature level, and will not receive new features.
- Sign in with your Reddit account or browse anonymously
- Multi Account
- Very quick navigation through content
- Threaded comments view
- Browse your private messages, comment and post replies, sent messages
- Vote on comments and posts
- Save comments and posts
- Multireddit support
- Integrated image viewer
- Integrated imgur album viewer
- Integrated video player
- Integrated webviewer
- Search for posts and subreddits
- Add, reply, edit and delete comments
- Submit new links and self-posts
- Edit your posts and comments
- Inbox Notifications to the event screen
- Browse user's profile
- Watches clipboard for reddit links
Reddit API client id and secret
If you want to build Quickddit with OAuth support, remember to get your own Reddit API client
id and secret and fill it up in
src/quickdditmanager.cpp or define
REDDIT_REDIRECT_URL in project file.
Optionally you can also define
IMGUR_CLIENT_ID with your own Imgur API client id.
- (Local) browse history
- Reddit Live and/or a method of 'live' following a post
- de-censor a-la ceddit
All files in this project are licensed under the GNU GPLv3+, unless otherwise stated.
Quickddit - Reddit client for mobile phones Copyright (C) 2013-2014 Dickson Leong Copyright (C) 2015-2018 Sander van Grieken This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see [http://www.gnu.org/licenses/].