a python/django based version of cfdb
The application was build with Python 3.4.
- clone the repo
- create a virtual environment and run install the required packages
pip install > requirements
- makemigrations and migrate
python manage.py makemigrationsand
python manage.py migrate
- start the dev-server
python manage.py runserver
- browse to http://127.0.0.1:8000/
Upload the data
To ingest some sample data (found in data-directory), you have to execute the ipython scripts
To do so
- Start a new iypthon session
python manage.py shell_plus --notebook.
- Open e.g.
- Execute the script cell by cell.
- Repeat this with the two remaining scripts.