Lossless audio player for iOS with upnp support. Motivated by famous foobar player. Implemented for myself but maybe will be useful for someone else.
- Supports FLAC and all core audio supported formats (mp3, m4a, wav, etc). APE and WavPack coming soon
- Supports metatags and covers from cue, flac and formats supported by tagLib (http://developer.kde.org/~wheeler/taglib.html)
- Supports cue, m3u containers
- Playlist support
- Simplistic interfaces
- Support iTunes file sharing and UPnP/DLNA.
- Tested UPnP/DLNA servers: foobar plugin(recommended due good cue file support), tversity, xbmc, netgear router minidlna.
- Support upnp stream cache
- Remote control and background play
Many thaks to:
- http://cogx.org/ by Vincent Spader for the most part of the audio engine and great icons
- http://www.cybergarage.org/twiki/bin/view/ for upnp mac os framework
- http://three20.info/ for UI components
- http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/media/foobar2000/?order=9#/d2hyapy for the design motivation
- https://github.com/kstenerud/iOS-Universal-Framework - for iOS static framework template
- https://github.com/sbooth/ for useful code examples
Audio engine by Vincent Spader is licensed under GPL, so the whole project is under GPL too. Project contains bits of other code from third parties that are under their own copyright, design elements licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License