A small and tranquil webVR app
How To Use
- Clone the repo onto your local environment on your desktop.
- Run npm install
- When installation is finished, run webpack-dev-server --open.
- The app should automatically open on your localhost in the browser.
- In another tab, run webpack -p so that it keeps track of changes in your dist folder.
- If you'd like to view it on your phone for use with google cardboard, ngrok is a useful tool for tunneling your localhost into a url.
About this project
RaptVR was built over the course of the month as my final assignment for Ada Developers Academy as a culmination of my five month education. Here are some of the technologies I used for this project:
- Tone.js script does not work in firefox