Phyton scripts designed in VSCode for CasioPython (MicroPython 1.9.4).
Welcome, I uploaded these scripts in GitHub as a thank you to the TI-Planet community. However, they should be useful to anyone interested in Python or in common queuing models defined by the Kendall-Lee notation. You can also find some other miscellaneous scripts I've been working on.
These scripts have the following purposes:
- Serve as practice for coding with the Python language
- Serve as reference for syntax and code optimization for future projects
- Take advantage of the recently available CasioPython add-in with a CASIO fx-9750GII calculator from 2009 (SH3 processor) OS v2.04
- Take advantage of the pylint linter available in Visual Studio Code (VSCode) on PC and be able to run scripts in a portable device
- Learn to overcome limitations regarding module availability in MicroPython 1.9.4 and current device storage/speed capability
Comments or questions are accepted, but may not be answered immediately.
Thank you for reading!