dart_cassandra_cql is of course Open Source! Feel free to contribute!
- Make sure you have a GitHub Account.
- Make sure the Dart SDK is installed on your system.
- Make sure you have Git installed on your system.
- Fork the repository on GitHub.
- Create a branch for your changes.
- Commit your code for each logical change (see tips for creating better commit messages).
- Push your change to your fork.
- Create a Pull Request on GitHub for your change.
When submitting pull requests try to follow the Dart Style Guide.
Please make sure you submit a unit-test together with your pull request. All unit tests should be placed inside the
test/lib folder. You can add you own unit-tests to the existing test suites or create a new one. If you need to create a new test suite for your PR then make sure you also update the main test runner which is located at
The project ships with a the
test/test_coverage.sh script for generating html code coverage reports using dart-lang/coverage and LCOV.