Translates the world around you in Hindi
This app let's you take a picture or load one from your gallery and translate text to Hindi.
To make this application work, you need to create following keys and update in App.xaml
- Azure Computer Vision API Key
- Azure Translator Text API Key
- Cloud Translation API (Optional)
This app has a toolbar (kind of) at the bottom that is scrollable.
- First button is to load image from gallery
- Second button is to take a picture from camera and load
- Third is a slider that fills the background with grey color when translated text is superimposed on the image
- Fourth is a reload button, it uses the image that is already loaded
- Fifth is a color picker for translated text
- Sixth is a font resizer
- Seventh let's you switch to Google translator
- Eighth let's you load just the translated text. It also displays any exception. (If you don't get translated result, switch to this view.)
App is available for download at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Gigabits.Anuvadak