Combinary Facebook Collector
An application using the Facebook Graph API to collect information from user owned pages and displaying metrics in a dashboard.
For more application details (screenshots) and other services please go to: https://app.gitbook.com/@acolono/s/combinary/
The app uses a docker-compose file as a base with a services.yml file.
- Clone the git repo and run it where you want to.
- Add the dev URL if you are in development and set the Development variable to true.
- For local development it is recommended to use NGROk as Facebook is strict with where callback requests are sent.
- Login to the application using your Facebook credentials.
- Select the pages you would like to import and then monitor using a webhook.
- If you would like to give new permissions for new pages then logout and log back in to select the required pages.
- Once imported the webhooks are setup and new posts will be added to the database.