Go tools that simplify building applications for the Media Source Extensions.
Go Command-line Tools
- mse_webm_remuxer - Remuxes a WebM file so it conforms to WebM Byte Stream requirements.
- mse_json_manifest - Generates a simple JSON manifest that contains information about the initialization segment and media segments in a WebM file.
- webm_dump - Simple debugging tool that dumps the element information in a WebM file.
- Setup your $GOPATH as described in How to Write Go Code
- Run the following commands:
`cd $GOPATH go get github.com/acolwell/mse-tools/... `
- All the command-line tools will appear in $GOPATH/bin