- Define your own IR commands and series of commands, with timing information.
- Mobile and desktop-friendly with a responsive design.
- Can be exposed to the Internet: control your devices from outside your home.
- Command queue to avoid overloading IRKit. Queue is cancellable.
- Can initialize any IRKit device still in factory-settings.
A web-server able to serve static files through HTTP.
Optional: PHP5 with
curl support is required if you want to make the interface available over the Internet.
- Copy all the files of the
publicfolder into a folder which can be served by your server.
js/Config.jsto declare some IRKit device identifiers and their IP address.
- Define IR commands (or series of commands) in the file
index.htmlto suit your needs.
index.html in a web-browser.
If you need to initialize a new IRKit device you can open