MiniCopier is a graphical copy manager. It provides more comfort and control over file copy operations than basic OS functions.
You can use it to queue several transfers, resume a copy which has failed, limit the speed or pause the copy...
MiniCopier is multiplatform and supports Linux, Windows and MacOS X systems.
- Pause a copy
- Treatment of the transfers one after the other
- Add new transfers to the queue while a copy is already being processed
- Dynamic management of the queue of remaining transfers
- Limit the speed of the copy
- Skip current transfer to proceed to the next one
- Resume a copy at the exact point where it failed (no need to start over)
- Choose another name for the target if a file already exists
- Can follow or ignore symbolic links (Unix systems only)
- Set a default behavior if target file already exists
- Keep track of the transfers which failed.
Java should be installed. (JRE 5.0 or later)
MiniCopier is published under the GNU GPLv2 license.