Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Added support for fpcalc -raw -signed, which helps with easier PostgreSQL integration
- Added support for using libavresample instead of libswresample
- Fixed possible crash in chromaprint_decode_fingerprint
- Fixed unit tests on big endian CPUs
chromaprint-1.5.0.tar.gz 601 KB
- Allow one packet to have decoding error
- Print output even if there is a decoding error, exit with error code 3 instead of 2 in such case
- Add new option
-ignore-errorsto change the error code 3 to 0
- Add new option
- Periodically flush output when working on a stream
chromaprint-1.4.3.tar.gz 599 KB
- Fixed invalid memory access when decoding base64-encoded fingerprints.
- Removed unnecessary library dependencies libchromaprint to avoid circular dependency problems with FFmpeg.
chromaprint-1.4.2.tar.gz 599 KB
- Restored the -v/-version parameter for fpcalc that got accidentally removed in 1.4.
- Fixed processing of some short audio files. They were ignored in 1.4.
- The DURATION field in the default output of fpcalc is now printed as an integer again.
- Added missing version number to libchromaprint.pc.
- Mac OS X fpcalc builds are done with clang/libc++ and should work on 10.7+.
- Linux fpcalc builds are now fully static.
chromaprint-1.4.1.tar.gz 597 KB
- Fully streaming audio processing without any post-processing step for the fingerprint generation.
- Many performance optimizations. Especially when processing long streams, operations should be faster and use less memory.
- C++11 compiler is now required for building the library.
- The public C API now uses standard fixed-size int types from stdint.h (breaks backwards compatibility).
- All code written for the library is now distributed under the MIT license.
- Kiss FFT is now included with the library and automatically used if no other FFT library is found.
- Added support for using the FFTW3F version of FFTW3.
- Boost is no longer used.