Written by Fenric (firstname.lastname@example.org), 9 July 2009
Hello there! This is a PHP class for Prowls iPhone notificaton service with API key authentication. More information on Prowl can be found at http://prowl.weks.net/. For more information on the class and the Prowl API take a look at the Wiki page (http://wiki.github.com/Fenric/ProwlPHP).
I'd love to hear your ideas, suggestions and even your uses for ProwlPHP. Just drop me (Fenric) a message in the CocoaForge forums (http://forums.cocoaforge.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=41743) or right here on Github! Please post any issues you find on the issues section of GitHub (http://github.com/Fenric/ProwlPHP/issues).
* HTTP proxy support added.
* Keys no longer verified be default at construction and as such saves API requests.
* Provider keys now supported.
* Error codes were not being saved correctly. Bug fixed.
* API Key verification can now be called manually using 'verify' function.
* Line breaks were not being honoured when ProwlPHP class was using with CLI. Commit fixed this issue. Thank you Fr3d for resolving this issue.
* Addition of getRemaining function. Retrieve how many requests your IP has left.
* Addition of getResetdate function. Retrieve reset date of remaining push requests. UNIX timestamp format.
* Error code and messages added for when IP exceeds API limit.
* Fixed push functions ability to request API using POST method.
* Prep for provider keys, need to find out what they do first though!