Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fix double defines for responsive img
- fixes missing prefix variable usage in Sass files.
- Note: The general id
#zp-siteis not included anymore, just use
.zp-wrapperinstead if needed.
This will be the last version with float and flexbox separated. The next will use float as a fallback for flexbox.
Adds two flexbox based versions, one for the latest specification (smallest) and one prefixed one to cover older specs and browsers.
The standard float and the new flexbox versions are more or less compatible. See documentation for more info.
- Now made using SASS, see file within the
- Breakpoints and
.zp-wXXXwidth classes are now using
pxvalues again as
emis a bit unpredictable because of inheritance if you nest such classes. Also jQuery JS helpers work with px generally. So if you update you might need to adjust a few things.
- Minified file for production use included
- Although the class names still carry pixel values internally em is used now,
- New 80em/1280px default breakpoint added for better targeting of bigger screens,
- The former version with non prefixed class names has been abandoned
- Some comment reformatting
All id or class names of Zenponsive are prefixed with
zp- to be easily recognizable between custom css. There is still a
zenponsive-noprefixes.css included that is considered deprecated now.