- Tested on Debian 8 and Ubuntu 14.04
Opscode cookbooks (http://github.com/opscode/cookbooks/tree/master)
- nodejs['install_method'] = package (source and binary have been removed)
- nodejs['version'] - release version of node to install
- nodejs['src_url'] - download location for node source tarball
- nodejs['dir'] - location where node will be installed, default /usr/local
- nodejs['npm'] - version of npm to install
- nodejs['npm_src_url'] - download location for npm source tarball
- nodejs['check_sha'] - test for valid sha_sum, default: true
- nodejs['package_versions'] - distro versions of packages to install
Include the nodejs recipe to install node on your system based on the default installation method:
- include_recipe "nodejs"
Include the install_from_package recipe to install node from packages:
- include_recipe "nodejs::install_from_package"
LICENSE and AUTHOR
Copyright:: 2010-2012, Promet Solutions Copyright:: 2012, Cramer Development, Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.