Mobile Canberra is a powerful platform for showing points of interest and services around Canberra.
The app provides access to geolocational Government datasets and services. Current services include bus stops, public toilets, playgrounds, libraries, TAFE campuses, schools, public art, and public furniture. Additional services will be loaded onto the app as they become available.
The services are available from http://www.data.act.gov.au/
After importing as an Android Project into Eclipse, add the following third-party libraries:
There are two main activities:
- DatasetsActivity: Shows list of ACT services available
- MapActivity: Draws points of services on a map
Add the following frameworks to your project:
Mobile Canberra iOS uses the following third-party libraries:
There are three main view controllers:
- ParallaxViewController: Handles the parallax effect after the splash screen
- ListViewController: Shows list of ACT services available
- MapViewController: Draws points of services on a map