Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- ActionFramework NextController, excellent alternative to before_action
- Realtime framework based on Rack hijack to hijack the TCP socket and to implement the WebSocket protocol
- Support for partials (Documentation is coming soon)
How to update
Just update the gem. If you are using Bundler with ActionFramework and you are fetching the gem from Github, you already have the latest changes to you available (just run bundle update to be sure).
Normally there shouldn't be anything you need to change to your current project in order to get in working.
- code improvements
In order to update
The only thing you need to do when you've updated is create the file "mailer.rb" in config/.
This file is automaticly generated when a new project is created.
This is the new major release of ActionFramework.
[sudo] gem install actionframework
This release contains the following changes:
- Redirect in routes and controller
- Authentication using Warden (in beta, documentation will follow soon)
This release shouldn't contain any breaking changes, when there is something that doesn't work anymore the way it did before, please report an issue.