Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- GoRails episode (2016)
- ActiveAdmin: panel de administración para Ruby on Rails (2017)
- Easy Admin Interfaces with Active Admin in Rails (sample code) (2014)
- Getting Started with Rails... Adding ActiveAdmin and Markdown (2013)
- Railscasts #284 (2011)
- Rails5へのActiveAdminの導入 (2016)
- Demo Store. A store application to use in tutorials.
- SprintApp. Project management and time tracking. Unmaintained since Oct. 2014, based on fork of ActiveAdmin 0.5.
- Active Invoices. Very simple invoicing application unmaintained since 2012 (blog post).
Projects using ActiveAdmin
Open Source on GitHub
- C2 Approval process automation tool (source)
- FeedBunch. A simple and elegant feed reader (source).
- Followr. Twitter follow & unfollow bot (source).
- Lale.Help. Online platform for organizing volunteers in refugee aid (source).
- Podemos. Spanish political volunteer organization.
- SumOfUs Campaigns. Online Campaign Platform (source).
- Super-IMAP alternative to Context.io. Helps you build email-driven applications (source).
- TimeOverflow. Time Bank, a form of alternative economics (source).
- Community Engine. A Social Networking Plugin for Ruby on Rails (source).
- Goldencobra CMS
- Lentil. Rails Engine that supports the harvesting of images from Instagram (source).
- Pageflow. Tool for the easy creation of multimedia reports (source).
Please use StackOverflow for help requests and how-to questions.
Please open GitHub issues for bugs and enhancements only, not general help requests. Please search previous issues (and Google and StackOverflow) before creating a new issue.
- Active Admin: The admin framework for Rails (Greg Bell, 2011)
- Slides from lightning talk Greg Bell gave at RailsConf 2011.
- Building Web Apps with Active Admin (Philippe Creux, 2012)
- Mastering ActiveAdmin (Boris Staal, 2013) (source)
- UI Components in Rails Arbre? Cells? PORO+Docile.
Users, Authentication and Authorization
- How to Implement a Single User Model with Rails, ActiveAdmin, and Devise
- How to invite users in active admin with devise invitable
- Create an ActiveAdmin account by Cloning a Devise User account
- Implementing Devise Single Sign On with ActiveAdmin
- Adding Two-Factor Authentication in ActiveAdmin using devise-two-factor gem.
- Log in through OAuth providers
- Facebook authentication on ActiveAdmin
- Salesforce OAuth2 authentication with Active Admin
- How to add User Accounts for users to administer their personal accounts
- Tracking user logins and displaying results in ActiveAdmin
- ActiveAdmin and CanCan
- How can I customize the active admin layout? Most active QA on StackOverflow.
- How to put sidebar / filters on top of the ActiveAdmin index list A simple CSS hack.
- 4 steps to add auto complete in ActiveAdmin
- Excluding columns
- Customize ActiveAdmin Index Filters
- Custom Filters Using Ransacker In ActiveAdmin Interfaces
- ActiveAdmin Filters—Unlocking the Power of Ransack
- ActiveAdminでカスタムフィルターを実装する A filter that can be searched from the conditions of multiple columns.
- ActiveAdmin: Custom column and its filter
- How to filter IS NULL in ActiveAdmin
- Using ActiveRecord scopes with activeadmin
- Presenting SQL views through ActiveAdmin
- How to Add In Page Editing Using Gem best_in_place
- Make some column quick-editable on the index list page
- Quick add and quick edit on ActiveAdmin Using Fancybox to popup 'add' and 'edit' jQuery dialogs.
- Edit a collection of resources at once with Handsontable
- Toggle visibility of the sidebar
- ActiveAdmin list of registered pages and resources
- Set page title
- How to Handle Singletons in ActiveAdmin
- How to add has_one
- Define a resource inside an engine
- How to display the version tag and commit hash of the currently deployed source on the dashboard
- A Minimalist Guide to Customizing ActiveAdmin Forms
- Form Partial Tricks
- Nested forms with polymorphic association in Active Admin Formtastic
- Adding forms to ActiveAdmin custom pages
- Formtastic without ActiveRecord
- Showing an uploaded image in the form
- Nested model form image upload
- Uploading Files
- Uploading Files Using Paperclip
- Deleting Paperclip Attachments with ActiveAdmin
- How to add Attachinary input in rails active admin Uses Attachinary
- CKEditor integration
- Combine datetime picker with activeadmin
- Change datepicker I18n
- Rails 3 Nested Models in one form using Formtastic and Cocoon gems
- ActiveAdmin vs Nested Models vs Formtastic vs Acts as Relation Using ActiveAdmin with multi-table inheritance (MTI)
- ActiveAdmin + dry-validation
- Using Fake inputs in Formtastic forms
- ActiveAdmin Tables
- ActiveAdmin simple_table A simple HTML table component in Arbre.
- Pagination on table_for inside sections and panels
- Duplicate row
- Adding Google Charts to your Active Admin Application uses Chartkick
- Custom activeadmin pages with charts
- Switching locale
- Monkey patching ActiveAdmin internals to display images by default in tables, forms, and shows
- Testing your ActiveAdmin controllers with RSpec
- Testing ActiveAdmin within another gem using RSpec and Combustion
Integrating with other gems
- Auditing via paper_trail (change history)
- Use Spork
- How to work with AASM
- How to work with acts-as-taggable-on
- How to Add In Page Editing Using Gem best_in_place
See also Plugins
Other Awesome Posts
- How To Add Active Admin to a Rails 5 API Application
- 8 Insanely Useful ActiveAdmin Customizations
- ActiveAdmin - Disable JSON/XML export
- Extending ActiveAdmin DSL macfanatic discusses acts_as_list
- How to Hide Your ActiveAdmin Path Random folder path for ActiveAdmin.
- Sharing code between ActiveAdmin resources
- Autocomplete Using ActiveAdmin and Rails 3, Including Has Many Associations and Polymorphic Models
- Add custom style for active admin boolean fields
- ActiveAdmin Form Field For Strongbox Encrypted Attribute
- Sortable lists with acts_as_list and ActiveAdmin
- jQuery Datatables + Active Admin
- Akita on Rails
- Criando páginas não tão estáticas no rails
- Customize default CSV export