Skip to content
- Support the latest version of Rails 4.2 and 4.1. By @danielrhodes
- Size method can return the result correctly when grouping by the column of a
joined table. Fixes #286
- Properly add 'AND' to generated SQL when joining through a polymorphic model
with the source type configuration and default scopes above Rails 4. Fixes #270.
- Fix NoMethodError when calling unscope method above Rails 4. By @estum
- Fix error when including HABTM or HMT associations without eager loading.
- Ordering sequence is now correct when chaining multiple order methods. Fixes #276.
- Run all specs against sqlite, mysql and postgresql!
- Genereta table names correctly when joining through an association. Fixes#302.
- Enable Arel nodes in Squeel with "|" operator. Fixes #314.
- Properly append binds from a relation used in a subquery. Fixes #272.
- Add compatibility to Ruby 2.0+ with Rails 4.1 and 4.2.0.alpha.
Fixes #301, #305, #307
- Enable using a relation as a subquery. Fixes #309
- Bind params correctly in subquery using associations. Fixes #312
- Use the correct attribute name when finding a Join node. Fixes #273.
- Update relation extensions to support new count behavior in Active Record
4.0.1 (see rails/rails@da9b5d4a)
- Support two-argument version of Relation#from in AR4
- Allow equality/inequality conditions against the name of a belongs_to
association with an AR::Base value object. Fixes issue #265.
- Support for Active Record 4.0.0!
- Deprecated core extensions. In Squeel 2.0, the DSL will be the way to
construct queries, and Symbol/Hash extensions will go away.
- Prefix generated sifter methods with
sifter_ so as not to interfere with
- No longer mutate And nodes when using
- on the node
- Stop treating nils as quotable. Fixes issue #221.
- Revert MySQL hacks, since AR did too.
- Port workaround for MySQL's "helpful" casting behavior from Rails 3.2.12
1.0.14 (2012-12-04 OpenHack Louisville Edition!)
- Fix issue #214, don't alter table name when mergine a relation with a default
- Use bind values in where_values_hash, to prep for compatibility with 3.2.10
- Allow Symbol#to_proc blocks to fall through to Array's select method
- Allow strings in from_value. Fixes incompatibility with acts-as-taggable-on.
- Properly uniq order_values before visiting, to fix #163
- Remove an unnecessary passthrough on String in visitor.rb. Fixes #162
- Fixed issue #157, resolving problems when joining the same table twice.
- Allow predicates in order/select values
- Support Relation#from in Squeel DSL
- Yanked from RubyGems.org due to semantic versioning oversight
- Fix issue with duplication of order conditions in default_scope on AR 3.0.x
- Fix an issue with properly casting values to column type when used
on Rails 3.0.x.
- Prevent reorder(nil) on reversed SQL from adding an order by id.
- Prevent cloned KeyPaths from modifying each other. Fixes #135
- Stop visiting group_values on merge. AR hates ARel attributes in
- Fix regression in merge causing issues with scopes returning nil
- Port fix for Rails CVE-2012-2661 to Squeel.
- Reduce risk of a potential memory leak through overzealous
calling to to_sym.
- Allow right-hand relation conditions to prevail in Relation#merge.
- Add groupings to DSL. Allows control of matched sets of
parentheses in the absence of not/and/etc. Accessed via
- Allow As nodes in predicates. This allows casting inside
a where/having clause with PostgreSQL:
- Work around issue with Relation#count when where_values
contains InfixOperations. Fixes #122.
type method on Stubs/KeyPaths for 1.8.x compat.