- Fix issue with duplication of order conditions in default_scope on AR 3.0.x
- Fix an issue with properly casting values to column type when used on Rails 3.0.x.
- Prevent reorder(nil) on reversed SQL from adding an order by id.
- Prevent cloned KeyPaths from modifying each other. Fixes #135
- Stop visiting group_values on merge. AR hates ARel attributes in group_values.
- Fix regression in merge causing issues with scopes returning nil
- Port fix for Rails CVE-2012-2661 to Squeel.
- Reduce risk of a potential memory leak through overzealous calling to to_sym.
- Allow right-hand relation conditions to prevail in Relation#merge.
- Add groupings to DSL. Allows control of matched sets of
parentheses in the absence of not/and/etc. Accessed via
- Allow As nodes in predicates. This allows casting inside
a where/having clause with PostgreSQL:
- Work around issue with Relation#count when where_values contains InfixOperations. Fixes #122.
typemethod on Stubs/KeyPaths for 1.8.x compat.
- Official 1.0.0 release.