Written in Noir.
Note Bene 0.1.0 (Latin, "note well") is a very rough initial implementation of a "workbook" style REPL a la Mathematica or ipython. I've shamelessly reverse engineered from ipython's notebook webapp and www.tryclojure.org.
Someone discovered my project and tweeted about it. I plan to pick it up again when the Summer semester is over. After Chris Granger launched Light Table, I had some question about whether or not it was worth continuing but I think it's still useful.
I should be picking this up again at the end of August.
Missing Basic Features
- naming workbooks. (right now these are automatically named as "Workbook0", "Workbook1") DONE!
- downloading workbooks as .cljwb or .clj
- uploading workbooks as .cljwb or .clj
- automatic launch of webapp (clojure.java.browse?)
Missing Advanced Features
- upload assets (images, videos, etc.)
- specifying the results of computations as assets.
- re-write client-side in ClojureScript (perhaps ClojureScript One is a model?)
Features I didn't I know I was missing
- Increase/Decrease workbook font size DONE!
- is there a role for something a la live-cljs?
- is there a role for something a la "Invention by Principle" or NodeBox.
lein deps lein run
Navigate to http://localhost:8080/
Copyright (C) 2011 Stephyn G. W. Butcher (actsasgeek)
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.