- Fix "keep negative spending in category" for rolling over negative spending. This was a regression with the undo feature.
- Fix regression where the month selector could get stuck in the "small" mode where months were only displayed with the first character of each month (that wasn't on purpose!)
- Many critical bug fixes with payees and default categories. Previously, deleting a category that a payee used as a default category would cause all sorts of problems. No more wreaking havoc on your data.
- Pressing escape when editing a transaction's category could accidentally split the transaction. This has been fixed.
- Cash flow report no longer shows on-budget transfers as income or expenses
Actual-0.0.102-mac.zip 61.7 MB
Actual-0.0.102-x86_64.AppImage 70.8 MB
Actual-0.0.102.dmg 64.7 MB
Actual-Setup-0.0.102.exe 46.8 MB
latest-linux.yml 421 Bytes
latest-mac.yml 553 Bytes
latest.yml 385 Bytes