Awesome Laser Cutting
A curated list of awesome laser-cutting resources.
Laser Cutter Brands
- Alpha Laser - Laser devices as a complete solution for applications in materials processing like welding and cutting.
- BRM Lasers - Engrave and cut many types of materials.
- Bystronic - Professional laser cutters.
- Darkly Labs - Affordable entry-level laser cutter for the everyday hobbyist and artist.
- Epilog Laser - Laser Engraving, Cutting and Marking Systems.
- Full Spectrum Laster
- GCC World - Cutting plotters, laser engravers, laser markers, laser cutters, UV-curable inkjet printers, Printer/Cutter and scrapbook cutters.
- Glowforge - Desktop laser cutters.
- Laseraxe Customize - Affordable laser cutter suite.
- Lasersaur - Open source laser cutter.
- Littlebox - MicroSlice mini laser cutter and engraver.
- Makerarm - Personal fabrication system packed into a single robotic arm.
- Mr Beam - DIY, open source, 3D printed, portable laser cutter and engraver kit.
- Primapower - logo Laser and sheet metal machinery.
- Stepcraft - Universal desktop CNC solution.
- Toolbotics - Robotic Tools for artists and makers.
- Trotec Laser - Laser machines for cutting, engraving, etching & marking.
- Universal Laser Systems - Laser material processing solutions consisting of lasers, laser systems, capability-enhancing accessories, software interfaces and a material processing database.
- Xenetech - Professional engraving systems.
- Lasercut.scad - Module for OpenSCAD to create 3D models from 2d lasercut parts.
- LaserWeb - Node.js based host software for laster-cutters.
- Makercase - Webapp for designing boxes and project cases for laser cutters and CNC routers.
- Papercraft - Unfolding STL models to make laser cut patterns.
- Solvespace - Free parametric 3D CAD tool.
- FlatFab - Design and fabricate 3D objects.
- Zotebook - Recognizes rough sketches and turns them into precise drawings.
On Demand Laser Cutting
- Formulor - Laser cutting and engraving for prototypes and custom products. (Germany, Baden-Baden)
- Lasergist - Laser-cut designs in pure stainless steel. (Europe)
- Laserlove - Online laser cutting service. (Germany, Berlin)
- Ponoko - Laser cutting, 3D printing and metal machining services to turn designs into custom products. (USA, California)
- Snijlab - Online lasercutting and digital fabrication. (Netherlands, Rotterdam)
Steven Mattern - Designer of objects that engage the idea of play using materials like plywood, paper, concrete, and magnets.