Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
The Adafruit IO SSL Certificate has been updated, we've updated the example:
examples/adafruitio_secure_esp8266/adafruitio_secure_esp8266.ino to reflect the new SSL fingerprint.
ESP8266 BSP 2.5.1's WiFiClientSecure switched to BearSSL as the default (https://github.com/esp8266/Arduino/blob/2.5.1/libraries/ESP8266WiFi/src/WiFiClientSecure.h#L27).
adafruitio_secure_esp8266.inoexample fixed in #156
Adding an example sketch for connecting any board which uses an AirLift ESP32 Co-Processor to Adafruit IO using Adafruit MQTT.
This example works both AirLift all-in-one boards (such as the PyPortal) and external airlift peripherals (such as the AirLift ESP32 Breakout)
- Added AirLift MQTTs Example
- Removed PyPortal-only example
- Adding SAMD51 Support
- PyPortal example w/WiFiNiNa library, https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_MQTT_Library/blob/master/examples/adafruitio_secure_pyportal/adafruitio_secure_pyportal.ino
- Checking message type in readSubscription, thanks @ACE1046: #147
- Update Adafruit IO SSL Fingerprint in the Adafruit IO Secure ESP8266 example (https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_MQTT_Library/blob/master/examples/adafruitio_secure_esp8266/adafruitio_secure_esp8266.ino)
- Bump library version
- Do you need to subscribe to more MQTT feeds? The maximum number of active MQTT subscriptions has been increased to 15.
- If you're using an Arduino Uno or a 328p/32u4-based hardware platform, the maximum number of subscriptions is 5.
- Cleaned up compiler warnings.
- Added handling for reading zero-length packets
- Travis is working again on this repository for all pull requests and branch builds!
- Travis updated to support current Adafruit IO hardware platform targets: ESP8266, SAMD
- Replace outdated libraries (WINC, CC3000) installation with Arduino's WiFi101 library.
- Patched fingerprint compile error in