A curated list of awesome Adafruit IO guides, hardware, guides, videos, libraries, frameworks, and resources.
Adafruit IO is the easiest way to connect your project to the internet. You can easily connect your project to Adafruit IO with your device-of-choice by using your programming language of choice (we have lots of libraries) and control or monitor over the internet. Data stored with Adafruit IO is yours to manage and control. You can download it all anytime and we will never sell or give it away to another company. It's great for getting started with the internet of things!
- Welcome to Adafruit IO! - An overview of Adafruit IO and the service.
- Adafruit IO Basics - Learn the basics of Adafruit IO and interfacing the service with your hardware.
- learn.adafruit.com Adafruit IO - Adafruit Learning System Guides on Adafruit IO.
- Adafruit IO Discord channel #help-with-adafruit-io - 24/7 chat and support for Adafruit IO.
- Adafruit IO Forums - The Adafruit support forum on Adafruit IO.
- Adafruit IO HTTP API Documentation - Adafruit IO HTTP API provides access to your Adafruit IO data from any programming language or environment which can speak HTTP.
- Adafruit IO MQTT API Documentation - Adafruit MQTT API provides access to your Adafruit IO data from any MQTT Client.
- Adafruit IO Arduino Library - An Arduino client for Adafruit IO.
- Adafruit IO CircuitPython Library - A CircuitPython client for Adafruit IO.
- Adafruit IO Python Library - A Python client for Adafruit IO.
- Adafruit IO Ruby Library - A Ruby client for Adafruit IO.
- Adafruit IO Node.js Library - A Node.js Adafruit IO client, local server, and TLS Tunnel.
- Adafruit IO Go Library - A Go client for Adafruit IO.
Adafruit IO is compatible with any hardware which can communicate over HTTP.
- Adafruit-Produced Boards - Where to buy Adafruit IO compatible boards produced by Adafruit.
- Adafruit IoT Monthly Newsletter - A weekly newsletter on the Internet-of-Things and Adafruit IO, a spam-free list.
- Archives of all newsletters - List of every newsletter published.
- Adafruit IO on Hackaday - Hackaday posts related to Adafruit IO.
- Adafruit IO on Hackster.io - Hackster.io posts related to Adafruit IO.
- Adafruit IO Development Blog - Adafruit IO News and Release Notes, straight from the source.
- #AdafruitIO tagged on Twitter, latest - Twitter posts tagged Adafruit IO.
- Adafruit IO Twitter - Twitter account aggregator for Adafruit IO news and more.
- AdafruitIO videos on YouTube, latest - YouTube posts tagged AdafruitIO.
- #AdafruitIO tagged photos & videos on Instagram - Posts on Instagram tagged Adafruit IO.
- Adafruit IO on Google+ Makers, hackers, artists & engineers - Google Plus posts related to Adafruit IO.
- Adafruit IO tagged on Reddit - Reddit posts relating to Adafruit IO.
- Adafruit IO community on Reddit - Dedicated home of Adafruit IO on reddit /r/adafruitio.
- Adafruit IO on Instructables - How-tos, guides, and more, using Adafruit IO on Autodesk's Instructables.
- Weekly Adafruit Show-and-tell, Wednesday 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts - The weekly Adafruit Show-and-tell program often has Adafruit IO-related projects on display.
- ASK AN ENGINEER, Wednesday 8pm ET on YouTube LIVE - The longest running YouTube live show about electronics, information often on during an "Adafruit IO Update" segment. New compatible hardware during "New New New" segment.
Contributions and suggestions are always welcome! Please make pull requests to modify Awesome AdafruitIO.
To the extent possible under law, the authors have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work.