Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- pybadge: correct
- arcade boards: assign unique values to
BOOTLOADER_BOARD_ID. For Adafruit boards, use USB VID concatenated with PID.
- Touch up MakeCode configuration values for arcade_pybadge, arcade_pybadge_lc, and arcade_pygamer boards.
- Merge from Microsoft upstream: new boards, build additions, disable CRC for SAMD51.
- Add capablerobot_usbhub board. Also adds J-Link flashing Makefile target.
- Fix A and B button mapping on pybadge.
- Add analog joystick.
- Add pygamer
- Add robohatmm1.
- Audio fixes.
- Rename arcade BOOT drives to match board names.
- Other pin mapping fixes.
- Move version number display on screen to allow longer version numbers.
- Fix non-FAT build.
- Merge from upstream to bring us up to date. Importantly, merge upstream commits 4c2e73e and 61b7505, which fix a USB enumeration issue on single-click reset introduced by MacOS 10.14.4.
- Add code to reset user page NVM fuse values to reasonable values, if fuses are detected to be all 1's. Some ItsyBitsy M4 boards appear to have shipped with fuse values set to all 1's. One issue this causes is the watchdog timer going off after 30 seconds and resetting the board. See https://forums.adafruit.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=149691.
- Several new boards added.
Note that the upstream version number has moved from v2.0.0 to v3.3.0. Instead of resetting our suffix back to
-adafruit.0, it has just been incremented and will continue to increase monotonically. This should prevent any support confusion when asking for the version.
- fix GC M4 URL
- bigger FS for GC M4 and other 1MB flash drives
- formally put itsybitsy m4 down as xtalless
- add PyPortal