Pop, Pop, Win!
Getting the code
Pop, Pop, Win! (PPW) uses the
Bag of Tricks library. Make sure you run
pub update before you try to run tests, build, etc.
The code currently works against Dart build 0.3.2.0 r17657 released on 18 Dec, 2012.
Using other versions of the Dart tools with this source code might cause problems.
- This version does not work in Dartium (The custom Chromium version for Dart). The associated code files are not deployed.
- Click on hidden squares to reveal them.
- Shift-click on squares to flag them.
- Shift-click on revealed numbers to go fast--but be careful. If you've flagged incorrectly, you'll hit a bomb.
- Art - Pete Parisi, fuzzycube software
- Sound Effects - Alistair Hirst, OMNI Audio
- Winning Sax Riff - Brian Moore
Copyright (c) 2012, Pop, Pop, Win! authors Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.