The primary WordPress starter-theme built on Foundation 5 by Zurb using Compass.
The easiest way to get started with Foundation + Compass.
Here’s a detailed YouTube video how to install Foundation Starter Theme.
- Ruby 1.9+
gem install compassOR
sudo gem install compass
npm install bower -gOR
sudo npm install bower -g
- Download this starter foundation compass project and unzip it OR
git clone https://github.com/adam1920/FoundationTheme.git
bower installto install the latest version of Foundation
Then when you're working on your project, just run the following command for :
bundle exec compass watch
If you'd like to upgrade to a newer version of Foundation down the road just run:
npm install grunt --save-dev
For watch changes in js files run:
For concatenate and uglify js run:
- [The Foundation Starter Theme] (http://foundationtheme.tadam.co.il/)
- [See most Foundation elements in action] (http://foundationtheme.tadam.co.il/kitchen-sink/)
- [Zurb Foundation Docs] (http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/)
- [WordPress Codex] (http://codex.wordpress.org/)
##Contributing Here are ways to get involved: