- The contents of this file are subject to the GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3.0
- ("License"); You may not use this file except in compliance with the GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3.0
- The Original Code is: Linet 3.0 Open Source
- The Initial Developer of the Original Code is Adam Ben Hur.
- All portions are Copyright (C) Adam Ben Hur.
- All Rights Reserved.
www.linet.org.il Linet accounting system
you need a PHP, Mysql, Apache servers. in ubuntu it will look something like this
apt-get install git apache2 mysql php5 php5-mysql php5-curl a2enmod rewrite
to install from the source clone first(into your web root):
git clone https://github.com/adam2314/linet3.git
then cd into the protected folder and run
cd linet3/protected curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
and install missing packages
it will sound dumb but now run(again)
Apache rewrite remark apache
If your Linet3 is in a folder, for example "linet3". Then, changing the "linet3" folder name, will require you to reset the RewriteBase /[your app folder]
you should now be able to access your Linet installtion