Two quick start options are available:
- Download the latest tarball. (same as git clone, without the git)
- Download the latest stable release. (can be out of date)
- Clone the repo:
git clone https://github.com/adamdburton/pointshop.git. (best way to stay up to date)
Bugs and feature requests
- Have a bug or a feature request? Please open a new issue. Make sure you follow our contributing guidelines.
- Have a question that's not a feature request or bug report? Ask on the Facepunch thread.
Please read through our contributing guidelines. Included are directions for opening issues, coding standards, and notes on development.
Pointshop is maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines as much as possible. Releases will be numbered with the following format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major (and resets the minor and patch)
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor (and resets the patch)
- Bug fixes and misc changes bumps the patch
For more information on SemVer, please visit http://semver.org/.
Adam '_Undefined' Burton
'Handsome' Matt Stevens
Copyright and license
Copyright 2014-2016 Adam Burton under the MIT license.