I am using the awesome Swiss Jekyll Theme by @broccolini
Swiss is a bold Jekyll theme inspired by Swiss design and the works of Massimo Vignelli. This theme lends itself well to sites heavy on written content.
- Mobile-first design ensures this theme performs fastest on mobile while scaling elegantly to desktop-size screens.
- Designed for blogs and sites heavy on written content, with bold typography styles, homepage summaries, and previous/next snippets.
- Supports a wide range of HTML elements and markdown.
- Flexible styles that can be reused for customization without adding additional CSS.
- Dynamically generated navigation links. See docs for adding pages with specific post category for-loops.
The Swiss Jekyll Theme is quite easy to use and install. If you wish to use the theme yourself visit the Swiss Jekyll Theme repo and for the respository.
If you like the theme contribute your changes:
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/broccolini/swiss. This project is intended to be a safe, welcoming space for collaboration, and contributors are expected to adhere to the Contributor Covenant code of conduct.
I have made some light modifications to @broccolini's theme for a complete list of see the CHANGELOG.MD.
- Thank you to @broccolini for developing such a wonderful theme inspired by the work of Massimo Vignelli
- @AnotherKamila for yamlCV
- Jekyll Codex for the image gallery, search and more.
- @Phlow for the plugin free versions of: atom.xml, feed.xml, robots.txt, humans.txt
The theme is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.