This repository contains the data and code necessary to reproduce the analysis in the manuscript "Bat activity during autumn relates to atmospheric conditions: implications for wind energy development" in press at the Journal of Mammalogy.
- Adam D. Smith* (Department of Natural Resources Science, University of Rhode Island, 105 Coastal Institute, 1 Greenhouse Road, Kingston, RI 02881 USA)
- Scott R. McWilliams (Department of Natural Resources Science, University of Rhode Island, 105 Coastal Institute, 1 Greenhouse Road, Kingston, RI 02881 USA )
*corresponding author; current address: U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, National Wildlife Refuge System, Southeast Inventory & Monitoring Branch, 135 Phoenix Road, Athens, GA 30605 USA)
The easiest way to access the data and code necessary to reproduce the entire analysis is to fork and clone this repository.
To see an overview of the analysis (Supporting Information S2 of the manuscript):
- Fork this repository
- all code and data is available in this repository
- Render the file to a word document
- rmarkdown::render('PATH/TO/Bat_migration_acoustics.Rmd', output_format = 'word_document')
- Open the resulting Word document
- alternatively, view it online, or
- download Bat_migration_acoustics.docx (above) and open it directly