This example demonstrates erronous mouse events on OS-X.
On OS-X the following occurs:
- The dialog continues to move even with the mouse outside of the window.
- The dialog moves down when the mouse is moved upward.
- The dialog moves up when the mouse is moved downward.
- The dialog becomes disconnected from the mouse when you move the mouse back within the window.
Conclusion: OS-X is mouse events differ from other platforms.
- The absolute mouse values are being passed even with the mouse off the screen.
- The Y values are inverted.