Cash Caretaker is a finance tracker that will keep track of all of your bank accounts and credit cards in one place. You will no longer have to deal with multiple apps to keep track of your accounts at the bank, and each of your different credit cards. With this personal checkbook you will be able to record all of your financial information to get a quick overview of all of your money at once. All information for Cash Caretaker is entered by the user, and stored locally on the device. This app is not tied to your actual bank accounts in any way.
- 2.0.0 - Complete redesign of the architecture, removed wear support (for now), and some UI overhaul. Added transfers.
- 1.4.1 - Added Fabric SDK for better crash reporting and app statistics.
- 1.4.0 - New feature to add transaction categories, and auto complete suggestion for transaction descriptions.
- 1.3.0 - Implemented support for Android Wear.
- 1.2.1 - Displays account balance on the transaction screen.
- 1.2.0 - Added support for editing a transaction. Only available to regular transactions, not repeating ones.
- 1.1.0 - Added support for repeating transactions. Now displays account balance in red if it is negative.
- 1.0.1 - Hid FloatingActionButton when user scrolled account or transaction list. Also showed instructions for adding the first account or transaction instead of viewing a blank screen.
- 1.0.0 - Initial release.
This application is released under the MIT license. You are free to improve it in any way.