- More autocorrect tweaks - NumpadEnter works for %p replacements
- Implemented Autocorrect - Gui controls are disabled when no hotstring is selected - Changed Save button in Texter Management GUI to Save Hotstring to make it more clear - Cosmetic fix for General tab of preferences - OK and Cancel buttons no longer missing from print and stats tabs of Preferences GUI - bundle export/import now aren't written in hex so they're easier to programmatically create - Tools / Preferences / Run Texter at Startup checkbox doesn't stay checked if you turn it on. (fixed) - Added ability to rename hotstring - Importing Default bundle fix
- Fix for stuck caps with notrig replacements that end in shift
- Fix so windowsget thread no longer needed... instead, disable=1 with gui thread when necessary for preferences, no longer needed to monitor switching windows - Implemented per-bundle on-the-fly newkeys - add instant to the printable cheatsheet triggers - More adds/fixes for instant replacement vs. triggers - More bug fixes for the new method for sending modifiers
#2 was not yet created. This way those GUIs don't show up in the taskbar but also don't throw errors. - Fixed Bundle import/export, now uses line reading loop which is much more efficient than the .ini method I was using before. Bundles should work well now.
…e if window is AHK GUI window or not, should find a better solution eventually - No longer need special key vkFF, though it's still included for the time being (it doesn't have any overhead). Instead, all mouse clicks (left, right, and middle) reset PossibleMatch to empty
…indow is activated) - Disabled the hotkey loop when AutoHotkey class windows are active, which is necessary for the Preferences GUI to work correctly (not a great solution). Might want to be more selective, depending on whether or not it seems worthwhile to allow replacements in Management or Newkey GUIs.
…binations like Alt-Shift-Tab, Ctrl-Shift-Left, etc. - Added Ctrl-C allowance b/c ctrl-c wasn't sending correctly (despite all other modifiers + letters seem to be working fine) - Added F1-12 keys to the EndKeys list - Removed the HexAll check... 0.6 won't be backwards compatible to pre-0.5 versions
… anything (the key should be totally innocuous) - Several small bug fixes for the new trigger; namely resolved an issue where partial matches that didn't trigger the Execute method would set off unexpected behavior
…b or add and addy rendered the second match in the pair un-triggerable. Added a search check to determine if a possible match search has already been made... this seems to fix the bug.
…in the management pane.
…er Dustin's suggestion and my long-time putting it off. Should help keep the code cleaner and more modular.
- Started Universal AutoCorrect integration - still needs work. See TODO for more.
… works) - Moved Gosub, MAINWINTOOLBAR to the beginning of manage thread, added Gui,2: Destroy to beginning of manage thread. There may be a better way of doing this, but this is the best way I know of right now to avoid conflicts and keep the window current. Maybe could unhide the window if it exists instead of destroying it, but it wouldn't be up-to-date with new snippets if new ones were created since the windows was last created.
…, Hide creates problems if you run the management window, exit it by cancel, OK, or Escape, then run again. (creates conflicting variables [can't be assigned more than once]) Gui, Destroy doesn't have these problems.
- Added HexAll to upgrade old versions to Hex - Worked out most kinks in upgrading to Hex
…ndle management buttons (export, import, add, remove) to the Management GUI.
… it seems to have worked fairly well.