arena is an awesome, vectory, minimalist MOBA-in-progress.
arena is a game wherein two teams of five players each compete to destroy the others' base.
If you just wanna try the game out, the latest "stable" build is available here (complete with the font and all the GTK DLLs, so you don't need to install GTK+; just extract and go), and a server should be running at nukle.us. Just type "nukle.us" in for the server address!
The following are the default controls. I say "default" but really there's no way to change them yet. Oops!
- Mouse0 - click on ground to move, click on enemy to autoattack
- Mouse1 - click on unit to select, drag to select multiple units*
- Q - ability 1
- W - ability 2
- E - ability 3
- R - ability 4 (ultimate)
- T - chatwheel**
- A - click to attack unit (including allied units, when possible)*
- D - display stats panel*
- F - level up ability*
- S - stop moving*
- F1 - unlock cursor
- F2 - toggle anti-aliasing
- F3 - toggle double-buffering
- Space - center camera on currently-selected unit
- Enter - chat to your team
- Shift+Enter - chat to everyone on the server
- Esc - cancel chat, quit game
- Tab - show scoreboard
* not implemented ** half-assedly implemented
- Grab - Reach out with a hook to grab an enemy unit and pull him in.
- Hookshot - Fire a hook that grabs onto pillars and pulls you to them, dealing damage to enemies along the way.
- Tackle - Fire a hook in the direction you're facing, and, if it hits an enemy, pulls you to them.
- Grapple - Disable target enemy unit and yourself.
- Sprint - Temporarily gain a move speed bonus.
- Longshot - Passively gain attack range. This is just an example spell.
- Agility Aura - Passively gain move speed, turn speed, and attack speed.
- ??? - ???