- Fork this project
- Modify resume.md to be your resume.
- Modify config.yaml so that the data represents you, not icco.
- Edit views/style.less to make your resume look pretty.
- Install the gems sinatra, github-markup, git, rack-test, heroku and less
./resume.rbto run locally.
- To deploy to Heroku
rake deployto push your resume to the internet.
- To deploy to github-pages, run
My idea is pretty simple, I just wanted a plain text resume and an easy way to host it. Dan Mayer took this idea and ran with it. He made a lot of really cool changes, and although I love simplicity, what I really love is how much he abstracted my original design. You should really check out his resume, and some of the forks of it.
resume.md is property of Nathaniel "Nat" Welch. You are welcome to use it as a base structure for your resume, but don't forget, you are not him.
The rest of the code is licensed CC-GPL. Remember sharing is caring.