Run / Build
Main.js is already built. To serve the game just run...
npm run serve
npm run build
I'd also like to add the option of colorizing the pixels.
Next Steps for Screen...
- The Markup and CSS for screen is currently a little messy. I'd like to try using flexbox display to position the pixels rather than floating them.
- Replace Pixel.toggle with Pixel.setColor to allow for multiple colors
Next Steps for Renderer...
- Change render function so that it accepts an array of color strings and passes new colors to Pixel.setColor at indexes where previous and current arrays differ.
Next Steps for Game...
- move toDisplay() from Grid up into Game.
- have toDisplay output an array of colors based on the contents of each position in the Grid, rather than simply 1 for 'not empty' and 0 for 'empty'