A fluid, responsive CSS layout framework to help free your web apps from the inflexibility (not to mention cross browser headaches) of pixel driven layouts.
- A dynamic grid that adds or subtracts columns based on screen size
- No grid "rows", so the entire flow of a page can adapt to take full advantage of available screen real estate
- Classes that let elements span a different number of columns for each screen size
- A grid that is not defined in pixels, but instead uses an adjustable ratio to determine column and gutter size
- Screens sizes that target 4 device categories
- SASS and LESS CSS files for easy customization