This code provides three gestures that can be used to stretch a UIView using affine transforms. The first attempts to keep the four fingers in exactly the same visible locations on the image, but has trouble when those touches form a concave quad. The remaining two gestures allow for smooth stretching of the UIView.
Run the included example app to try each of the gestures to see their output.
Are you using these gestures?
Let me know! I'd love to know where PerformanceBezier is using and how it's affecting your apps. Ping me at @adamwulf!
View the header files for full documentation.
Including in your project
- Link against the included OpenCV framework.
- Copy the gesture .h and .m files into your project
OpenCV is licensed under BSD: http://opencv.org/license.html
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
For attribution, please include:
- Mention original author "Adam Wulf for Loose Leaf app"
- Link to https://getlooseleaf.com/opensource/
- Link to https://github.com/adamwulf/PerformanceBezier
Support this framework
Buy the app to show your support! :)