iOS Hand Shadows
This code allows you to quickly and easily integrate hand shadows that follow your app's gestures in real time, allowing you to record more descriptive and intuitive demo videos.
What is this?
This code lets you add hand shadows over your UI during your gestures, which makes for immersive tutorial and demo videos.
Add a MMShadowHandView above all of your other views, and then call its methods with arrays of CGPoints wrapped in NSValues. Run the code for a demo of the shadows.
Building the Code
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:adamwulf/ios-hand-shadows.git cd ios-hand-shadows git submodule init git submodule update
Open iOSHandShadows.xcworkspace in Xcode
The submodule depends on IOS-Universal-Framework and is built with the Real Framework option.
Including in your project
- Link against the built framework.
- Add "-ObjC++ -lstdc++" to the Other Linker Flags in the project's Settings
- #import <PerformanceBezier/PerformanceBezier.h>
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
For attribution, please include:
- Mention original author "Adam Wulf for Loose Leaf app"
- Link to https://getlooseleaf.com/opensource/
- Link to https://github.com/adamwulf/PerformanceBezier
Support this framework
Buy the app to show your support! :)