These recipes are for setting up a new ubuntu 10.04 server to host a rails application using rbenv, ruby 1.9.3, nginx, unicorn, and postgresql.
Create a new host then follow these steps:
- add capistrano to your app and run
- copy all these files into your rails app config directory
- edit deploy.rb to suit your app
- push your app to github naming it the same as the application name
- run the following commands:
ssh root@<ipaddress> adduser deployer --ingroup admin exit cap deploy:install cap deploy:setup cap deploy:cold