Using the BTCPay plugin for Prestashop
You must have a BTCPay merchant account to use this plugin. If you want to test in test mode, just paste an other btcpayserver url with testing port.
Making a release
- add Bitpay https://github.com/btcpayserver/php-bitpay-client/tree/master/src/Bitpay into modules/bitpay/lib
- zip btcpay directory into btcpay.zip
- add bitcoin icon into Order state configuration / icon !
- PrestaShop 1.7
- PHP 5+
- Curl PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
For Prestashop versions 1.7:
- Download the latest release from https://github.com/adapp-tech/prestashop-plugin/releases
- Go to your PrestaShop administration. Under "Modules and services" select "Upload a module" (v1.7)
- Go to your "installed modules" -> "BTCPay" and click [Configure]
- Go on your BTCPay server, in your store and display access tokens.
- Click on "Create a new token API", select your store and then approve
- You will see: "Server initiated pairing code: XXXX". Go back to prestashop and enter your pairing code.
- Test a payment.